For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a:
Digital Innovation Portfolio & Program Lead (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel / Remote (Remote work possible. Candidate only needs to be available within EU time zones.)
- Duration: Initial 6 months, extension possible.
The Digital Innovation Portfolio & Program Lead plays a critical role in the strategic management of the portfolio of digital innovation initiatives across the enterprise – working closely with country, cluster, regional and global teams to actively track and monitor initiatives along the portfolio lifecycle. The role will also work directly on a number of priority programs in the portfolio, and act as a strategic business partner to teams and external partners to support the scaling of initiatives through the design, execution and tracking of implementation roadmaps.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Actively engaging teams across the organization on an ongoing basis to continually track and monitor the portfolio of digital innovation initiatives to ensure the necessary portfolio requirements are in place
- Working closely with each of innovation hub teams to act as a business partner and support the development of initiatives across the lifecycle by helping to activate resources (experts, tools, services, etc.)
- Nurturing and developing relationships across the enterprise at a country, cluster, regional and global level to support the active management of the portfolio – including development of strategic insights and reports
- Supporting teams to design and implement select portfolio priority programs as a key enabler and business partner – including co-creation and close collaboration with external partners and wider stakeholders
- Managing the in-depth tracking of portfolio initiatives across different categories, ensuring accurate reporting in the necessary systems and proactively engaging stakeholders to capture key information
- Experience of being accountable for the end-to-end oversight and management of a portfolio of digital innovation initiatives, and the execution of priority programs in a global organization is critical
- Strong track record of developing and nurturing relationships across complex matrix organizations, and playing a strategic business partnering role to support teams in the development and execution of programs
- Relevant portfolio management experience working across a global organization to compile and consolidate information, including the development of strategic insights and reporting is required
- Experience working across global programs is required, consulting / agency experience is highly sought after, and experience in pharma is ideal, however other relevant industry experience (e.g., tech) welcome
- Experience directly developing and tracking business cases as part of a portfolio is preferred
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.