For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a:
Digital Solution Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel / Remote (Remote work possible. Candidate only needs to be available within EU time zones.)
- Duration: Initial 6 Months, extension possible
The Digital Solution Success Manager is a pivotal role in supporting teams to execute and scale priority solutions. The role will work closely with country, cluster, regional and global teams, and with external partners to enable the growth plan for a focused portfolio of priority solutions. As a strategic business partner, the role will work closely with solutions owners and each of the enabling functions (IT, Legal, Procurement, etc.) to ensure the priority solution can be readily scaled geographically and across new use cases.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Working closely with teams to design implementation plans for the execution and scaling of strategic priority solutions – including stakeholder mapping, engagement and relationship development
- Developing implementation playbooks for priority solutions, with all the necessary tools to support teams to scale the partner solution and maximize value – including the successful rollout across the enterprise
- Leveraging existing tools and frameworks to help teams draft the business case for solutions, and design the relevant impact and value tracking dashboards to champion the success and growth of the solution
- Actively managing the solution roadmap to ensure implementation teams have all the resources needed to scale the solution successfully, acting as an advocate to carefully monitor and manage capacity constraints
- Co-creating and collaborating with teams and solution partners on new opportunities, risk mitigations and translating customer feedback into actionable plans / roadmaps through an agile, iterative planning cycle
- Experience in designing and executing growth plans for solutions (platforms, products, etc.), with a proven track record of working closely with teams and partners to scale with impact globally is critical
- Strong operational and program management experience, dealing with fast-paced and complex environments, and managing stakeholders across a matrix organization
- Relevant experience in driving and monitoring the successful scaling of solutions through the tracking of key metrics, and financial acumen in being able to support the development of business cases is required
- Experience in developing solutions in healthcare highly sought after; however welcome other relevant industry (e.g., technology) or growth / client facing experience (consulting / agency, startup / scaleup, etc.)
- Experience managing and scaling technology solutions / products is preferred
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.