For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Digital Solutions Manager for Digital Endpoints in Drug Development (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4001 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 6 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As a Digital Solutions Manager, you will be part of the Digital Endpoints (DE) team responsible for the deployment of digital endpoints in Global Drug Development clinical trials. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing and engaging with key stakeholders from clinical trial teams to understand the trial needs
- Providing subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations and input on deploying Digital Endpoints to meet the needs of each trial
- Developing, driving, and managing required activities to support and de-risk digital endpoints in trials: e.g. literature reviews, observational studies, vendor management, rapid sensor testing, observational studies, etc.
- Providing analytics expertise to ensure effective data management, algorithm development and statistical analysis supports the objectives of the trials, etc.
- Assuring quality of Digital Endpoints (DE) team output on key materials, such as Briefing Books, SAPs, internal documentation
- Monitor and escalate risks and issues to the DE Digital Solutions Director and Digital Program Head as needed
- Coordinating with other relevant functions (i.e. – Regulatory Affairs, Data Operations) to ensure successful end-to-end deployment of digital endpoints
- Providing excellent customer service and responsiveness to our clinical trial teams
- Contribute to the GDD DE ways of working, and help define standardized processes
- Participate in all weekly DE meetings and actively contribute to knowledge sharing on the team
Advanced degree in data science, medicine or a related scientific subject
5+ years’ experience working in Digital Endpoints (or a related field)
Work in drug development and/or clinical trials is considered an asset
Experience with Digital Endpoints in Drug Development – application of digital sensors in clinical trials
- Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying digital endpoints in Big Pharma
- Proven delivery experience in matrix organization with constructive influential skills and ability to drive operational excellence in time of change and ambiguity.
- Excellent ability to work, write and communicate in English is required
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
- Ability to identify, understand and mitigate business risk
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.