For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Digital Solutions Manager: Patient Consented Health Data Exchange (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Digital Solutions Manager, you will be a key member of an agile team focused on digital technologies that facilitate the exchange of health information in a patient centric manner. This is a new initiative our client is spearheading with the aim of partnering with multiple stakeholders and using digital technologies to implement population level disease prevention programs. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Working with internal experts to identify key success factors for the prevention program
- Developing hypothesis on how our client can lead in disease prevention
- Managing and engaging with external companies to perform a landscape analysis of competition and white spaces where our client could develop an opportunity
- Providing subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations and input on industry trends and digital technology tools on the market that our client could partner with to deliver disease prevention programs
- Identify priority geographies and potential partners
- Creating an MVP for the technology solution
- Developing of a business case proposal for senior management, including authoring the proposal, driving and managing reviews and other required activities to support its creation
- Getting “stuck in” and driving program forwards to completion
- Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying consumer facing digital technologies that require behavioral modification, healthcare/Pharma experience is a plus
- Ability to see a complex problem from a “big picture”/strategic level; able to communicate a clear vision for the team
- Adept at creating and writing compelling business presentations, including storyboarding
- Experienced at driving the design process through ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, and final visual design (in quick, iterative cycles).
- Able to use journey maps, user flows, and system diagrams to think and communicate ideas that impact the end-to-end participant experience.
- Reliable, constructive communication skills, good listening skills, willing to share information, willing to cooperate and help, flexible. Breaks down barriers to teamwork at organizational levels
- Is a self-starter, can work independently and has the ability to prioritize across multiple competing tasks and objectives
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with change
- Strong conceptual thinking that balances user needs, business goals, and clinical insights
- Knowledge of innovative digital technologies (Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, NLP) and demonstrable evidence in applying these to Healthcare/pharma projects is a plus
- Advanced degree in data science or a related scientific subject
- 5+ years experience in managing complex, cross functional digital technology and innovation projects, in healthcare/pharma is a plus
- Work in drug development and/or clinical trials is considered an asset
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.