For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: DLP Lead Integrator (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 8 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a part of the DLP (Data Loss Prevention) team, you will help build the important service that keep data secure from malicious actors.
- Lead the technical stream upgrade of the Symantec DLP infrastructure to a newer version
- Lead the technical implementation of CloudSOC Gateway inc. the testing of the capability
- Lead the technical implementation of Cloud Email capability
- ead the technical integration of Azure Information Protection into the full DLP capabilities
- Manage the broadening of Endpoint detection channels (such as Print)
- Assist the DLP Lead for the integration of the Azure remote desktop. Assist in the maturing of the overall DLP design inc. HLD / LLD / AH / RS / FS as well as including integration tasks within QA and into Production activities, including all Test Plans, Test Matrix and Test Scripts – covering functional, integration and user defined test criteria relating to the EVO Xen Desktop and Xen Application capabilities
- Advise the DLP team on the most complex matters regarding Symantec DLP
- Assist in the updating of any applicable Design Documentation such as coordinated delivery and the production of both High- and Low-Level Designs inc. Deployment Plans
- Provide a fortnightly dashboard, covering above activities, highlighting the status of the deliverables, when approved, and time to complete
- Upon dashboard review, the Engagement Manager will agree with the Service Provider on subsequent activities
- Understand Symantec DLP, including Endpoint, Web, Email, Discover and multi tiered architecture in complex hybrid infrastructures
- Understanding of Symantec CASB, in particular, CloudSOC Securlet and Gatelet
- Understand Cloud Email capability
- DLP Policy technical writing, including IDM/EDM data profiles, including fine tuning to reduce false positives
- Good technical writing skills
- Excellent written English with strong technical VISO capabilities
- Good team player, able to provide advice to less skilled team members
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of data classification methods, pref Azure Information Protection
- Understanding or exposure to Stealth Audit or understanding of adding metadata to incidents via such tools
- Understanding or exposure to Symantec Integrated Cloud Web Proxy capabilities such as WSS including the installation and configuration
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.