For our customer located in Basel/Swizerland we are currently looking for a: DMPK/PD Data Scientist (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-Basel (Home Office: up to 2 days per week)
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: asap-31.12.2024
- Workload: 80-100%
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support of non-clinical PK and PKPD studies.
- Support front- and back-end IT infrastructure related to planning, execution, analysis, and database curation of non-clinical pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic (PKPD) studies.
- Development of standardized PK protocols with external collaborators (CROs) to reduce turnaround time.
- Validation of external PK reports in collaboration with internal stakeholders and study monitors.
- Support tools and work as PK customer representative for automated data analysis and prediction tools such as integrated high throughput PBPK models.
- Integration of available in vitro and in vivo non-clinical data. Integration and visualization of available data within databases and maintenance of software used by drug discovery teams (e.g. D360, Spotfire).
- Liaise data analysis workflows with other functions such as PBPK modeling approaches., machine learning (ML) models and PKPD models (built in R, Berkeley-Madonna, Phoenix WinNonlin, Monolix, Morphit).
- Automation of TK analysis and reporting
- Academic degree, pref. MSc or PhD degree in life science, computer science, mathematics, or statistics
- Min. 1-2 years experience in programming (e.g. Python, R, C++, Java, SQL)
- Ability to perform PBPK analysis
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
- Experience in machine learning, chemoinformatics, computational chemistry, biology, or toxicology is a plus
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, pharmacokinetic evaluation or drug discovery/development is a plus **
- Experience in a GMP regulated environment is a plus
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.