For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Drug Delivery Device Testing Lab Analyst (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 12 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Laboratory functional testing of medical devices and drug combination products, spanning from vials and syringes, to pens, autoinjectors and smart connected devices
- Measuring key parameters like forces, injection times, dose accuracy, device physical dimensions, weights, sound characterizations
- Plan, perform, and document testing in areas like product characterization, design verification, method development and validation, or participating in root cause investigations for complaints or OOx
- Prepare, review and generate test reports
- Evaluate, select and support / lead of qualification of analytical equipment, preparation of qualification documents
- Reviewer of lab related SOPs, test methods, method validation and transfer documents, test protocols and reports
- Completed apprenticeship as laboratory technician, process technician or completed technical school (HTL)
- Several years of experience working in a laboratory, preferably in medical device or pharmaceutical area is an advantage
- Strong interest in the multidisciplinary area of medical devices and combination products
- Good command of computer knowledge, adequate knowledge of software and computer tools
- Good skills in English, German language skills advantageous
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates