For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Senior Software Engineer (IT) – RZ (m/f/x)
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a candidate who is a Senior person and has the ability to create designs or solution proposals and align them with the team and set up test environments to test an implementation. This person needs to be self motivated and need to proactively involve the other team members to get the knowledge needed.
• Start date: ASAP
• latest Start Date: 01.03.2023
• End date: 12 months
• Extension: possible
• Workplace: Rotkreuz
• Workload: 100%
• Remote/Home Office: hybrid, max. 2 days per week home office
• Travel: no
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead & Participation in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, bug fixing and maintenance.
- Lead & Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation and planning
- Adherence to a software development process including contribution to written deliverables and documentation.
- Product care support on legacy and new complex IVD instruments – involving and coordinating experts from different disciplines (system integration, mechanics, electronics )
- involving and coordinating external development partners / suppliers, our Clients global customer support and operations.
- Min. Bachelor degree in a software engineering related field (e.g. Computer Science)
- Min. 5-7+ years of experience as Software Engineer, preferred in the regulated environment or medical device industry
- Sound Hands-on Knowledge of Microsoft C++ coding (MFC) combined with at least one other object-oriented language
- Must be proficient with git
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to write good documentation
- Bring in new ideas to enhance existing products with new features, cost optimizations
Nice to Haves
- Fluent communication skills in German beneficial
- Experience with Windows
- Experience with Windows SDK
- Experience with Code Design Proposals
- Experience with VMWare
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW 5