For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Expert Biologics Analytical Operations (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12 months +
- gross rate given by client: 40,37 – 45,00 chf/h
Tasks & Responsibilities
As expert, you are supporting the release and stability strategy, the method validation and method transfer activities for our products covering development activities.
You will support the operational aspects of GMP testing of Biologics clinical drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP). You independently manage your activities and provide required documentation according to agreed timelines and standards.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of work packages to support GMP testing of Biologics clinical drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) for release/stability/validation/transfer
- Author and/or review of technical source documents in accordance with project timelines for global submissions
- Review high-quality CMC documentation for HA submission
- Well-developed planning, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills with a collaborative and patient-focused mindset
- Computer/IT systems literacy
Nice to Haves
- Education Minimum: Science degree (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biology) or equivalent; advanced degree desired
- Minimum 2 years of Quality Control experience in a GMP environment and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Sound technical and scientific knowledge of pharmaceutical development and analytical sciences
- Knowledge on health authority regulations
- Proven ability to critically evaluate data from a broad range of scientific disciplines
- Proficient in English (other languages are a plus)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.