For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for: 1x Lead Project Manager and 2x Project Manager (m/f/d)
The roll out of the new Global Fleet Strategy requires support in the following areas:
- Project management, governance, and coordination
- Country implementation and supplier coordination
- Communications and engagement
- Project risk management and reporting
- Change management
Tasks & Responsibilities
Lead Project Manager
Responsible for ensuring the scope of work is clear and agreed between the Project Lead and Project Managers.
Collaborate with Project Lead for program planning, governance, and support needs. The role is also responsible for coordination of Country and Cluster plans and activities.
- Provide guidance to the Global Fleet team on program approach and deliverables.
- Ensure on-time and quality execution of support requests &deliverables.
- Ensure alignment and consistency between countries and clusters on program approach and deliverables.
- Ensure transparency to Project Lead on countries progress, risk, issues, and decision needs.
- Coordinate alignment and escalation meetings between country/clusters and Global Fleet team member(s)
- Ensure and maintain a high performing Project team
Project Manager role is the main interface between the Global Fleet strategy and Country implementation teams. The role is accountable for the delivery of the defined project components in Cluster and Country working alongside the Country Leads.
- Lead and facilitate country workshops to include deep dive into current state, transition needs, long term alignment to global strategy.
- Establish and lead bi-weekly project call with countries leads.
- Coordinate tasks and responsibilities within the countries and assigned cluster including all deliverables.
- Management of project plan delivery, progress reporting and risks and issues management within the countries and assigned cluster.
- Maintenance and updating of project and milestone data in alignment with countries and other clusters.
- Make the link between countries and Change Management teams.
- Serve as a direct link between the countries and the Global Fleet team. While responsible for the end-to-end project management of the Global Fleet strategy, ownership and execution of the various deliverables resides with country stakeholders.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.