For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Full Stack (Angular/C#) Software Engineer (IT) (m/f/x)
• Start date: November 2022
• Latest Start Date: December 2022
• End date: End of 2024
• Extension: yes this is possible
• Workplace: Rotkreuz
• Workload: 100%
• Home Office: hybrid set up with 1-2 days home office and 3-4 days onsite / week
• Travel: no
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Produce software based on software requirements, the project’s software architecture, and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development best practices (clean code).
- Contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against the unit and/or subsystem specifications.
- Review and analyze your source code with your peers.
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team.
Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets.
- 3+ years of experience in angular or similar front-end technology
- Experience in designing a user interface following UI/UX best practices
- Skilled in C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core
3+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the medical device sector
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Experience with working in agile teams
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Fluent in English necessary / German beneficial
Nice to Haves
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- An active participant in software communities
- Experienced in working / development within a Linux environment.
- Experience in SAFe
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.