For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Functional Expert eWM, Fiori/UI5 (m/f/d)
The perfect candidate:
The perfect candidate will be an eWM Functional Expert with experience in Fiori/UI5, especially in the context of
the design, implementation and testing of Reports in the eWM/Logistics area.
Furthermore, experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions is an advantage, as well as experience in working
in large projects where collaboration is often done in a virtual manner.
• Start date: asap/ latest Start Date: 19.2.2024
• Planned duration: 12 monts
• Remote/Home Office: Mostly remote, but occasional onsite expected, e.g. for workshops, testing.
• Travel: no
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Collect and reconfirm the Business requirements for several KPI’s and Reports in the eWM/Logistics area.
- Write the design (Functional Specifications, Design Specifications) for the KPI’s and Reports in scope.
- Implement the KPI’s and Reports in collaboration with Developers (as required).
- Test (informally and formally in ALM testing tool) the KPI’s and Reports and support the Business with User
- Support the Transition and Deployment of the solution to the productive environment.
- Execute and deliver the work within the project parameters of scope, schedule and budget.
- Report on progress, issues, risks to the respective project Stream Lead
- Professional background: A minimum of 5 years of experience in an eWM Functional Expert / Business Analyst role
- Experience in SAP eWM, Fiori/UI5
- Language skills: Fluent in English, preferably in German as well
- a clear communicator, is open-minded and listens to input and feedback from others
Nice to Haves
- Experience in delivering GxP and CSV solutions, ideally in a pharmaceuticals / life sciences environment.
- Experience in working in a large multinational company.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.