For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst (CH) we are currently looking for a: Global R&D Academy Technology & Innovation Leader (m/f/d)
Technology will revolutionize how and what scientists want to learn. Scientists are our backbone of our company and their goal is to bring medicines faster to patients. It is important to develop the best scientists of the world and for that we need to have the best in class, state of the art technology and innovation in how and what scientists want to learn.
The R&D Academy Technology Leader will have an enterprise wide impact and sphere of influence. This is a highly important leadership role in the R&D Academy (RDA). We have a big vision for scientists with technology playing a key role in offering them a futuristic “one place” for their personalized learning and collaboration. This role will work closely with the R&D Academy Head and the core team in developing the MVPs and re-iterations for the technology solutions the RDA aims to offer for scientists . The role will also partner with scientists to translate insights into actionable growth opportunities for the Pharma organization. Key focus areas include creating a proactive, agile, global organization to build impactful learning experiences for scientists, creating and fostering a learning culture, and driving continuous improvement of R&D Academy services.
- Start date: 01.08.2021 (latest: 01.09.21)
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: planned
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst (home office until further notice)
- Remote: 2 days per week maximum, prior approval needed
- Travel: no
- Team: 50+
- Department: Pharma Informatics Drug Development (FPD)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead the strategy and vision of technology for learning platform and other technology for all scientists across our client
- You lead the identification and validation of technologies through proof-of-concepts that you design
- You identify and manage required partnerships to ensure cutting-edge capabilities in the intersection of artificial intelligence, technology, and learning
- You champion an agile, iterative development process driven by design thinking, frequent end-user input, and constant insight generation from data
- You bring innovation to how and what scientists want to learn to bring medicines to patients faster
- Strategic thought leader with proven experience designing innovative learning technologies
- Proven working experience in a leading position in the intersection of technology, learning and innovation preferably in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience within a Tech company specializing in creating and providing learning content through multiple channels
- 5y+ of relevant experience working as Business Analyst / Learning Technology Specialist in a comparable environment (defining a new approach in relation to Learning)
- Extensive experience leading the implementation and adoption of learning technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
Nice to Haves
- client / pharma experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates