For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Global Study Manager (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 12 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Global Studies Manager (GSM), you will lead or contribute to one or more cross-functional global working groups, expert squads, and global Study Teams, which deliver all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases and stages.
- DRIVE OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE by developing operational plans, creating and managing clinical study budget and overseeing the consistency of operations
- MANAGE VENDORS AND STAKEHOLDERS by managing relationships with vendors and cross-functional stakeholders. Oversee performance of vendors and third-party providers
- LEAD AND INFLUENCE by establishing yourself as a leader within the team, being recognized as a thought leader who inspires others to perform at their best and learn from best practices. You’ll be shaping our capabilities and evolving your role overtime
- MANAGE RISK AND COMPLIANCE by developing site monitoring and risk mitigation strategies and ensuring your team adheres to all appropriate standards, including ICH/GCP and other regulations
- PLAN DEMAND AND SUPPLY by overseeing the resource management, forecast and maintenance of supplies needed to ensure sites have the necessary supplies to run clinical studies
- PROVIDE COUNTRY OVERSIGHT by leading feasibility assessments to ensure countries and sites are selected for participation in trials. Provide guidance to country operational reps during trials
You will succeed as a Global Studies Manager by leading, collaborating, and relaying your expertise to cross-functional partners.
- Apply your good knowledge of drug development process and respective regulations, including ICH and GCP guidelines
- Apply your organizing and problem-solving skills to plan and run efficient operational aspects of a study
- Motivate others to deliver against commitments, including leadership of global teams across diverse cultures and time zones to ensure successful collaboration
- Demonstrate agility and ability to perform in a highly fast-paced, matrix environment where cross-team collaboration is crucial
- Leverage excellent verbal and written communication skills to motivate your team, negotiate with peers and partners and influence across stakeholders
- Advocate for what you and your team need to succeed
- Model values in everything you do
- Minimum of 3/4 years in clinical trial management (working knowledge of drug development process and respective regulations, including ICH and GCP guidelines)
- Experience with budget management & oversight
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences
- Have a growth mindset and are excited about learning through experience
- Feel comfortable thinking on your feet and thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous and highly collaborative environments
- A self-starter who finds passion in achieving successful outcomes by leading, directing and inspiring peers
- Want to make a difference and find excitement in innovating practices, products and processes
- You are talented and passionate. You are inspired by our mission and would fit in well with our collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit.
Nice to Haves
- Neuroscience, immunology, infectious disease or ophthalmology experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates