For our customer located in Zurich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: GMA Evidence Generation Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Manage assigned programs including Investigator Initiated Research (IIR), Externally Sponsored Collaborative Research (CCR), and Medical Affairs Company Sponsored Studies (MACS) within Plasma-dervied Therapy portfolio.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage studies and research portfolio, incl. review, initiation, tracking, closeout, and reporting of studies; coordinate finance and contract related aspects for globally funded research.
- Responsible for the conduct of studies in accordance with all applicable internal legal and compliance policies (SOPs) as well as external local specific regulatory guidelines.
- Serves as the operational area lead and process subject matter expert for interfacing with internal cross-functional global and local stakeholders and external investigators to develop and execute research plans and budgets
- May be assigned to other tasks within the scope of Evidence Generation team including but not limited to, development of integrated evidence plans, process improvement initiatives, etc.
- Minimum Master`s degree in a health or natural sciences related field
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO industry experience
- Ability to communicate and interact collaboratively and and appropriately with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external (i.e. senior directors, study investigators, vendors, CROs)
- Ability to work independently in in a matrix, cross functional environment
- Ability to manage tasks in multiple systems related to study management and oversight, finance, contracting, reporting, etc.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.