For our customer located in Germany we are currently looking for a: Golang Developer m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: technology
- Duration: 6 months+
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As a compliance developer you will contribute to the newly founded compliance technology unit within T&I Business Technology Platform which will address technology compliance cross-concerns across T&I and the enterprise.
- The diverse team setup complements core expert skill sets in the areas of technology architecture, platform architecture, application architecture as well as architecture processes, community and education.
- Our services run on leading cloud providers, they are based on Kubernetes, written in Golang and take advantage of SAP HANA analytical power.
- Key responsibilities include building highly automated, highly available and distributed backend services for all internal products. Contribute to the team’s backlog applying programing practices such as test-driven development, clean code and pair programing.
- In addition, regular engagement in support, operation and partnership with other teams and experts from compliance technology organization is expected to ensure business continuity of the services.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Professional work in Golang
- Fast learner and Open-minded
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Good understanding of software engineering and systems modeling methodologies
- Experience and ability to apply OO Design Principles
- English fluency is a must. Bulgarian is a plus
- Good technical communication skills
- Experience in agile software development and delivery (test first development and pair programing are a plus)
- cloud native mindset,
- experience with Kubernetes, Jenkins, ReactJS are optional but benefitial
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).