For our customer located in Zürich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: HR Specialist (m/f/x)
- Duration: 02.10.2023 – 29.03.2024
- Workload: 60% Zürich (Hours per Week: 24)
- hybrid role
Tasks & Responsibilities
The European Onsite People Solutions Adminstrator will be responsible for the day to day pro-cessing of administrative tasks such as the management of post (for example communications from local authorities), processing of invoicing, tracking of payments and collating information for People Solutions audits.
- Processing local administrative processes, examples including communication with authori-ties and invoicing, family allowance processing
- Assist in collating information for regular audits (Finance, internal and external audits, Social security audits, Suva audits etc…)
- Handling the incoming post
- Experience in working within administration type roles
- Experience in working with sensitive information (for example employee data) preferable
- HR operations or shared services environment or HR Functional experience preferred (i.e. HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Staffing, HR Service Center, etc.).
- Knowledge of InvoiceTrack, DocuSign and Workday are desirable
- Fluent in English
- Good oral presentation skills with the ability to present non-technical details to a technical audience
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Good inter-personal skills, communicating well with process SMEs, business process owners, and RPA development team
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to challenges, either individually or as part of a team
Nice to Haves
- knowledge of German and French is an advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.