For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Infra Engineer (m/f/x)
- Location: Basel (no remote possible)
- Gross Rate Range (given by client): 55-62,50 chf gross
- Typical monthly salary: 160h*59chf/h = 9440 chf gross
Responsible for Engineering activities including planning and coordination of maintenance & calibration activities,
project execution and continuous improvement at area of responsibility(e.g. buildings, process equipment, utilities, automation).
Tasks & Responsibilities
Strategy & Organizational Development:
- Ensures equipment operates to required HSE, Quality, Environmental and Reliability standards
- Lead or contribute to equipment, utility, facility improvement projects (e.g. energy efficiency, productivity,
environmental compliance, maintenance)
- Support internal and external audits
- Implement GOPs
- If needed, create regional / site SOPs & templates
- Train operators and / or technicians
Maintenance & Calibration: [Element Maintenance Coordinator]:
- Execute maintenance improvement projects and initiatives (local or corporate)
- Establish cost efficient repair and maintenance processes in compliance with local regulations, HSE, GMP
- Establish / coordinate maintenance & calibration plan content
- Enter master data into CMMS (e.g. confirmation and technician time allocations)
- Coordinate maintenance / calibration activities
- Plan resources for maintenance / calibration
- Allocate work for maintenance / calibration to technicians
- Contribute to Master Instrument Inventory (MII) and Master Equipment Inventory (MEI)
- Enter work orders into CMMS for maintenance / calibration
- Develop method statement for maintenance / calibration
- Perform risk assessment for maintenance / calibration
- Provide frontline support for technicians
- Supervise maintenance / calibration work
- Assess quality impact and release after maintenance
- Assess equipment fit for purpose
- Set-up maintenance for new equipment (incl. spare part needs)
- Develop, monitor and improve KPI for maintenance & calibration
- Execute FMEA and define the maintenance type for each asset; assess equipment criticality (HML)
- Manage technical / engineering changes: originate Change Request, approve Change Request, close Change Request
- Investigate deviations (Root Cause Analysis)
- Create / maintain / verify engineering documents (protocols, drawings, lists, schedules, diagrams, layouts, calculations, datasheets)
- Plan spare parts (order spare parts, manage master data, minimum order quantity, documentation)
- Manage stores for spare parts (good receipt, incoming inspection, delivery to work area, make parts for quick
repairs and improvements)
Project Engineering & Control: [Element Plant Engineer – for Equipment] [Element Infra Engineer – for Utilities]:
- Identify technical solutions
- Prepare Equipment Specifications and System Requirements in project (e.g. User Requirement Specification)
- Prepare, review and approve drawings, lists, schedules, diagrams, layouts, calculations and datasheets in project
- Develop project turn over plan
- Perform new equipment FAT / SAT / inspections in project
- Perform commission activities
- Manage project deficiencies and deviations
- Perform provisional and final project handover
(Re-) Qualification: MODULAR Content for discipline SME
- Provide technical trouble shooting during PQ and validation
- Develop periodic requalification plan
- Execute periodic requalification plan
Key Performance Indicators:
- Highest safety standard implemented during projects and operations, no critical findings in HSE audits, no LTI and SIF.
- Equipment availability, reliability, effectiveness.
- Improvement projects according to plan.
- Maintenance and Calibrations plans approved and executed as planned.
- No out of compliance calibrations
- Meet ratio preventive / corrective maintenance
- Mean time between failures (MTBF), mean time to recover (MTTR).
- Spare part inventory.
- Meet maintenance cost efficiency.
- No critical findings in internal / external audits on qualifications.
- Requalification plans approved and execute as planned, no major deviations, no overdue CAPAs.
- Education (minimum/desirable): Degree in engineering (Dipl. Ing. / M. Sc. / B. Sc.) or equivalent.
- Languages: Fluent in English and proficient in local language.
- Relevant Experiences: Experience in Pharma Industry desired ideally in Engineering or Operations type roles
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.