For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Java Developer (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 5 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Java Expert Developer to further develop the EDISON (Enlightened Data Integration Solution) Platform, which addresses the root causes of low data quality by harmonizing, automating and integrating the process in which clinical biomarker data is acquired and integrated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the backend development of the platform.
- Responsible for the backend development of the EDISON platform
- Knowledgeable of Test-Driven Development and agile methodologies
- Ensure scalability of the platform to a cloud enterprise solution
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising of informatics experts, software engineers, and life science experts
- +8 years professional Java software development experience
- Has demonstrated strong working knowledge of best coding practices (software
craftsmanship, clean code,TDD/BDD/DDD, pair-programming)
- Deep experience with SpringBoot, SpringCloud & MongoDB
- At least M.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery ecosystems (Jira, Git, Jenkins)
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Docker containers
- Project-based work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.