For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Junior Data Modeler (m/f/d)
- Location: Kaiseraugst
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 7 months
Tasks & Responsibilities
For the MES Business Management Team we are looking for a temporary employee to support our Manufacturing Execution Systems in the manufacturing area in Kaiseraugst.
Your main responsibility will be the support of the Manufacturing Execution System.
You will model and test master recipes, specify and test new system functions and perform the 1 st Level Support for our end users.
You will be in close collaboration with Business, Quality Assurance and IT and will also support running projects
• Implementation and validation of systems and IT processes in the manufacturing area
• Production master recipe modeling and testing including master data management
• 1 st Level Support
• Support of Projects in the Area
• Data Analytics and Reporting
• Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Engineering, and Suppliers
• Degree in informatics or engineering
• 2-4y experience in specifying, configuring, testing and documenting of systems and applications GMP environment
• You bring experience in specifying, configuring, testing and documenting of systems and applications
• You are self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
• Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
• German (Level B2)
• English (Level B2)
Nice to Haves
• Experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
• PMX or Pharma Suite Knowledge
• Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
• Ability to support 7 by 24 stand by duty
• Project Experience
• Former Pharma Experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates