For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: System Engineer/Administrator SoLab (m/f/x)
- latest Start Date: End of September
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Remote/Home Office: possible, but mostly onsite
- Travel: no
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Participate in small size projects and enhancements, work together with local/global CSV Team, Supplier, internal IT partner
- Create installation documentation based on existing templates and transfer knowledge to operating Teams onsite and remotely
- Ensure that operational work, project related activities and on-call services are performed according to defined KPIs
- Contribute to the core business and informatics processes and solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools, as well as problem solving skills, to support these processes and solutions
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Coordinate resolution of incidents and fulfillment of service requests with multiple IT delivery partners
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
- Relevant completed apprenticeship in IT area or equivalent and/or ideally an advanced degree in the IT field
- At least 4 years’ experience providing Lab IT systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Windows Server and Client operating systems
- Proven CSV Knowledge / Familiar with Annex 11/21CFR Part 11 requirements, GAMP 5 and data integrity guidelines
- Fluency in English and German (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
- High social skills, teamplayer
- Open mindset for agile ways of working
Nice to Haves
• experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- Interviews will take place from CW37