For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Junior Master Data Engineer (m/f/d)
A new LIMS (called single LIMS) will be introduced at PTDEA Basel and replace the legacy LIMS (called BaLi).
The structure of the master data in the new single LIMS must be designed and the existing master data must be transferred from the old BaLi to the sLIMS. In addition, assistance is required for tasks, which accompany the transitions on from BaLi to sLIMS (such as adjustments of documents, user training etc.)
- Start date: 26.04.2021
- Latest start date: 03.05.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: ON request and showed performance
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Home office yes during covid / No full remote
- Traveling required: No
- Department: Compliance Team 2 MMDEAH7B
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assisting in designing the new master data structure Setting up the new master data (e.g. by transferring data from the old BaLi to the new sLIMS as well as creating new master data if required)
- Master data (storage locations, reference standards, etc.)
- Master data for release and stability samples and methods
- Master data for non-routine samples and methods
- Master data for non-GMP samples and methods
- Experienced with informant management systems (such as LIMS)
- Experienced with working in a GMP environment
- Familiar with master data in general
- Previous experience with a minimum of 2 – 3 years in projects in Master Data
- Scientific Background (IVD) is a big plus
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates