For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Junior System Engineer / Administrator (m/f/d)
- latest Start Date: December
- End date: 1 year
- Extension: possible, assignment is basically planned for long term (based on performance)
- Remote/Home Office: Onsite
- Travel: no
Tasks & Responsibilities
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a Junior System Engineer / Administrator located at Kau to work for PT Informatics, the Informatics supporting our clients Global Technical Operations. This position is focused on Laboratory and Manufacturing applications, infrastructure, clients and devices for Manufacturing and Packaging Site Kaiseraugst.
- Participate in small size projects and enhancements,
- Work together with local/global manufacturing/warehouse and QC Lab Teams, Suppliers and internal IT partners
- Create installation documentation based on existing templates and transfer knowledge to operating Teams onsite and remotely
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Coordinate resolution of incidents and fulfillment of service requests with multiple IT delivery partners
- Resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Maintain and develop process and technical knowledge
- Relevant completed apprenticeship in IT area or equivalent and/or ideally an advanced degree in the IT or automation field
- Extensive knowledge and skills in Windows Server and Client operating systems
- Knowledge in Computerized System Validation / GAMP5 is a plus
- Fluency German is a MUST; good English skills (spoken and written)
- Good communication skills
- Service oriented attitude, being able to communicate with our customers, also in emergency situations
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW 37 and will be held in German; 1 Interview round.