For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Learning and Development Specialist (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 6 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
Product Development (PD) is transforming to live up to the 2030 vision of 3-5x more patient benefit at half the cost to society. To achieve this ambitious vision, the PD Advanced Analytics program (part of PD Informatics) is on a journey to develop a state-of-the-art, cloud-based advanced analytics infrastructure/platform for (data) scientists involved in clinical trials. The vision is to build a modern, stable and scalable infrastructure that enables new styles of working and gives the different business areas the opportunity to build their specialist environments on top. The PDAA program is a cornerstone of the transformation journey, to a more harmonized and future-ready infrastructure providing technology solutions within a connected, global platform, bringing together data, analytics and insights. In addition, by doing so, provisioning the scientists with the necessary tools.
The implementation of a connected, global platform of state-of-the-art technology solutions represents a significant change for the scientists. The change is not only focused around adoption of new tools and technologies, but also has an impact on associated processes and roles. To realize the full value the PDAA platform brings to the organization, it is imperative that the program aligns with other key transformation initiatives.
In contrast to existing tools and technology, this platform is being developed in an agile way. It will dynamically evolve over time driven by continuous user feedback. Co-creation, networking, and a curious mindset are at the heart of making this a success
- Actively contribute your learning expertise to the training team (squad) in a proactive manner
- Support the design and implementation of the PDAA training & enablement strategy and delivery approach and adjust as the program evolves
- Collaborate closely with PD Informatics’ Build and Release teams as well as related business project teams to build out the training delivery strategy for the program, support in the execution of the strategy, and assist in add-on learning if required
- Drive the design of high quality, user-centric training solutions that align with business needs and contribute to building a framework that ensures delivery in an agile way (continuously evolving and changing)
- Manage the implementation of the training materials in the training systems
- Continuously review and improve the training approach and content strategy based on collected feedback
- Participate in squad meetings – within PDAA and beyond – to represent PDAA learning related matters
- University degree or related work experience in the learning and training environment
- Min. 5 years of training and learning development experience that includes 3+ years in large-scale global programs or work experience from a global/international environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- Min. 3 years of working knowledge of Cornerstone or relevant Learning Management Solution including authoring tools (e.g. Docebo, Adobe Captivate, Fuse, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Min.2 years of experience with training development and delivery in an agile (tech) development and release process
- Good understanding of digitization, IT
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful training programs
- English fluent
- Excellent communication skills and sound understanding of dynamics in transformation environments
- Hands-on, highly collaborative self-starter, flexible
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of Pharma regulatory and compliance (GxP)
- Knowledge and certification of ADKAR, Prosci or equivalent change management practices
- Familiar with Google suite
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW 36 & 37