For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Long-term Senior Project Manager for Pharma Informatics (m/f/x)
We are looking for people with traditional project management experience and agile experience as Scrum Master. Both the projects also require experience with managing backend integrations, data migration, vendor management and experience with validated/regulated systems is a big plus.
The Delivery-Management Chapter within xPIX (Cross-Pharma Informatics) hosts and deploys high quality talents (Program/Project-Managers, Agile-Coaches, Scrum-Masters) to the overall pharma IT organization (~3500 people worldwide) in a fast and simple way.
Initial 3 months contract to confirm suitability of arrangement for both sides and allow time for clarification of additional formalities – followed by potential multi-year contract. The hiring is not specific to an assignment, but rather intended for long-term augmentation of capacity & capabilities – our client is therefore taking over the responsibility to newly assign available internal and external talents after assignment completion.
End date: initial 3 month assignment (as described)
Extension: possible (multi year)
Work location: Kaiseraugst / Basel
Remote: possible on request
Travel: up to 20%
Team: based on assignment
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Project Manager, you will assemble, guide, empower and serve the team through excellence in project delivery resulting in value creation for our business and eventually, our patients. You will be responsible for leading a team to deliver project outcomes, products and services in a complex IT environment by selecting the best project delivery method (i.e. Agile principles and practices or Waterfall) that best fit the business needs. Therefore, the Project Manager can take on one, or a combination, of the following roles in a squad, project or program: Program Manager, Project Manager, Squad Lead, Agile Coach or Scrum Master
As part of one or more of those roles, you will be:
- Engage with Leadership, both business and IT, to collaborate on the delivery of value at a rate that is sustainable and digestible for the team and business
- Ensure promised business value is being earned by leveraging the value creation or value maintenance framework
- Orchestrate the formation of a squad and once established, closely interact with the product owner, partners and the development team
- Source of skills that are supplied by Pharma Informatics or other Technology partners
- Guide the squad on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Coach the team to learn and adopt agreed ways of working and reacting to potential challenges and questions
- Has an agile mindset with ability to pivot between roles and approaches based on team needs
- Champions Agile principles and practices within the squad and leads by example
- Has a strong focus on delivering MVP’s, focused on incremental value rather than perfection.
- Has strong soft skills typically required in stakeholder engagement (empowering people, influencing, negotiation, conflict management)
- Exhibits servant leadership style towards the product owner, scrum master, development team and the wider organization
- English, German (mandatory)
- Certifications: Project Management (PMP), Scrum-Master (SM), Product-Owner (PO), Organizational Change Management (ProSci)
- Pharma/bankin/aviation experienceI
- Agile Experience, Scrum Master Experience
- Track-Record in business critical Project-Management: 12y+
- experience in leading virtual teams
- experience in computerized system validation
- experience with tools like smartsheet, trello, JIRA
- experience with gSuite (gSheets, gSlides, gDocs, gDrive, gChat & hangouts, gSites, g+, …)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.