For our customer located in Hannover/Germany we are currently looking for a: Senior System Architect ERP MS Dynamics (m/f/d)
- Location: Hannover, 2-3 days per week onsite
- Branch: Automotive
- Start: can be aligned
- Duration: 6 months (with extension)
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Manager Technical Architecture ERP expert, who will plan, document, and drive the overall technical architecture and roadmap for the MS Dynamics F&O, POS and CE on all IT layers: application, middleware, and infrastructure.
- Plan, design and document overall system architecture for F&O, POS and CE based on Microsoft Dynamics365 in all relevant EAM layers (especially application and infrastructure layer)
- Document status and purpose specific target for the MS Dynamics F&O / POS / CE landscape
- Identify gaps in our current eDrive architecture and create a strategic architecture roadmap
- Prepare and steer major architectural decisions inside the ERP scope (application and infrastructure layer)
- Align roadmap regularly with the Business Architects
- Define the interfaces/interaction with other systems/applications in accordance with the given framework of the Clients Enterprise Architect and other IT Solution Architects (e.g., BI, eCommerce)
- Develop (simplified) technical overviews for Program Management and other business stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships to product vendors (mainly Microsoft) and other external IT parties
- Experiences in designing strategic architecture roadmaps
- Analytical skills and broad technical background for technological deep dives appropriately for various audience
- Several years of working experience in IT and the development of ERP systems, especially in MS Dynamics 365 (F&O, CE, POS)
- Experience in the development of solutions based on the MS power platform
- Programming knowledge and know-how in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (e.g. IaaS, SaaS as well as network technology, data security, integrations) of advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). German language would be beneficial
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.