For our customer located in Basel Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Master Data Specialist / Analyst (m/f/d)
The Packaging Planning Unit department is a materials management unit in Kaiseraugst focused on creating and fulfilling master data for the packaging area. This is the biggest packaging site. They oversee packaging materials, FINP/SEMP Materials and MES maintenance.
The team is looking for a Master Data specialist / analyst. The perfect candidate is passionate about accurate master data and have a strong continuous improvement mindset. This person should have 3 to 4 years minimum in data management, excellent knowledge of SAP Systems, experience with process management and continuous improvement. Both fluent English and German are required.
Someone with a knowledge of automation processes and MES is an advantage.
We need someone able to see the bigger picture: analyze requests and think about the best way to move forward. This is not only about data processing but much more about data management, analytics and continuous improvement.
Preference on candidates already in Switzerland or with a valid cross-border permit.
- Start date: ASAP
- Latest start date: 2 months’ notice period max
- End date: 1 year
- Extension: possible
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Onboarding onsite
- Travelling: none
- Team: 40 people
- Department: Packaging Planning Unit (MMGAAG)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Apply Lean methodologies in order to strive for continuous improvement
- Maintain, complete and approve master data in systems (SAP, Pharma Suite, etc.) based on
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Work in make assess release process area following cGMP1 requirements
- Translate business characteristics into master data
- Identify connections and interdependencies of business and/or system changes and define the required steps for achieving them
- Collaborate in local and global initiatives and projects with focus on sustaining, improving and setting up E2E processes
- Analyse data and systems reports
- 3 to 4 years minimum in data management
- Excellent SAP systems knowledge
- Lean methodologies and continuous improvement experience
- Fluency in both English and German
- You have an interest to enable manufacturing business processes through the usage of correct master data
- You have an interest to optimize manufacturing business processes through the fine tuning of master data
- You have a proven track record of identifying, maintaining and optimizing master data and its processes
- You are self-driven and fully committed to the challenge at hand
- You are a goal-oriented and team-player that enjoys working in a dynamic multi-disciplinary environment with a strong customer focus
- Good knowledge of MS Office software application is required (i.e. Access, Visio, Excel, Power Point)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with MES
- Automation processes experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates