For our customer located in xxxx/xxxx we are currently looking for a: Medical Device Technical Expert – Human Factor (m/f/d)
- Location: 4056 St. Johann, Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 1 year +
Tasks & Responsibilities
Digital technologies and data science have incredible potential to unlock the next chapter of medical innovation. We are in the midst of a digital transformation in healthcare, which for the pharmaceutical industry means there is a significant opportunity to go beyond the traditional operating model in how we discover and develop new medicines.
Client has a large program in digital health which will ultimately benefit our patients and healthcare providers and their manifold needs in the future. To support and broaden the internal capabilities within the Development Team, we are seeking an experienced UX expert who is experienced in development of mobile apps and who can think out of the box to develop state of the art and bold concepts. We are convinced that creativity is an essential part of what makes the best apps triumph.
Working in a cross-functional team with a high degree of collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners will be essential. You will lead from early phase development activities for a user centred design process to tailor apps to the patients’ needs.
Therefore a strong background in UX design, Usability Engineering and a sense for human factors are essential for this role.
In this challenging role your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead as UX expert the developments of user-friendly mobile or web applications classified as SaMD
• Develop design concepts
• Prepare wireframes and user flows and generate first UX mockups (click-prototypes)
• Lead the collaboration with external HFE partners
• Documentation of the UX development process
- Education: Bachelor degree in Design related to Interaction/Multimedia/ Communication/ Computing/ Industrial, Ergonomics or related discipline/ Human Factors Engineering, Engineering or Psychology
- Language: Fluency in English language incl. technical writing
Minimum 5 years of experience as UX specialist in app design and development
- Open-minded, flexible and collaborative mind set to work in international interdisciplinary teams where communication and confidence is key for success
- Experience and passionate in UX/interaction design not limited to but including mobile and web applications
- Experience and passionate in user centred design process, atomic design, human computer/machine interface, and data collection/analysis methodologies
- Experience of atomised (modular, component-based) approach to large, scalable digital product design and development
- Understanding of Omni-channel (cross-channel) customer experiences
- Experience in design of user-research (interviews, focus groups, usability tests etc.) to discover insights, address the patients’ needs defined in requirements including the corresponding documentation
- If required, depending on seniority, Proven ability of leading and directing small teams
- Be an evangelist for UX and an advocate for the user
Nice to Haves
- Thorough knowledge of relevant human factors regulations, standards and guidelines for medical devices and pharmaceutical packaging
- Working understanding the principles of Medical Device and healthcare regulations
- Experience in medical device industry with focus on development of SaMDs or other experience in other regulated industry
- Experience in working with suppliers and contractors
- German language
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.