For our customer located in Wien/Austria we are currently looking for a: MES Project Manager (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage 2-3 concurrent delivery streams, from MES Readiness Assessment & Detailed Planning,
through MBR design & verification, to cutover & hypercare.
- Manage external & internal suppliers on a day-to-day basis to ensure effective delivery and keep
to budget & project-timelines. Report to local Portfolio Manager and Global Delivery Lead.
- Handle Issues, Risks, Decisions Management. Keep the bigger picture in mind. Focus on business
benefits through harmonized solution design and Organizational Change Management.
- Ensure all Quality and Validation regulations are in accordance with GxP.
Several years of MES experience within the life sciences industry, preferably Körber PAS|X, RWA
PharmaSuite, Siemens OPCenter, Emerson Syncade, MODA-ES, Aspen APEM.
Fluency in English and German
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, solution-oriented
BSc or MSc in informatics, engineering or any similar environment
Min. 3-5 years of experience with MES
Min. 3-5 years of experience as Technical Lead or Project Manager
Experience in managing issues, risks, resources, internal / external suppliers
Nice to Haves
- Preferably a PMP, PRINCE2, or Scrum Master certification
- PMP, Prince2, Scrum, ITIL
- Organizational Change Management
- Experience with Global MES Delivery
and/or MES Center of Excellence
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.