For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: OCM Lead (m/f/d)
PT Informatics Operations and Services is engaging in several large programs to implement strategic Transformations
The OCM Lead is shared between Sourcing Programme and Operations & Services Transformation and is part of both programme’s Core teams.
The Sourcing Transition phase will probably take 4-6 months (with possible scope extensions), O&S Transformation will last the full year.
The engagement is therefore for the full year 2021.
- Start date: 22.02.2021
- Latest start date: 01.03.2021
- End date: One year contract
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Yes
- Traveling required: No
- Department: PTIX (FPTO)
Tasks & Responsibilities
Requirements specific to Operations & Services Transformation Phase 2
- Establish OCM strategy from scratch with all associated deliverables, obtain Steering Committee endorsement, act as an OCM integrator across 11 globally dispersed manufacturing sites and establish site specific OCM plans and communication strategy. Develop and maintain programme gSite Requirements specific to Sourcing Transition
- Further develop defined OCM strategy, take over communications events during critical transition phase and maintain
communications on the programme gSite.
- Engage stakeholder groups, develop training material. Engage with internal and multiple external stakeholder groups.
- Senior and hands-on organizational change management skills from previous project engagements with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Can drive multiple projects from an OCM point of view with a positive change mindset as part of a complex matrix organization with a high number of internal and external stakeholders
- Can define and drive the OCM strategy for both programmes, while at the same time being swift and pragmatic in translating the strategy into tactical measures that are being executed, among them
- Defining and maintaining programme gSites, communicating on company social media
- Defining / maintaining stakeholder and communications log and associated events
- Executing CIA with prioritized stakeholder groups, deliver case for change and other deliverables
- Integer personality (confidential information is likely to be discussed in both programmes)
- Great Organizational skills mandatory, PM skills / background is advantageous
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates