For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
OMS/MES Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Member of OMS (Operations Management System) Group within the Automation Technologies Group.
- Leads the generation of assigned OMS design documents (Manufacturing Procedures, User Requirement Specifications) or support others in generating respective documents.
- Aligns and tracks non-operational inputs (e.g. from Engineering) within assigned area of responsibility.
- Supports Emerson Software Path from Functional Specification to Software Factory Acceptance Test within assigned area of responsibility.
- Acts as witness in Emerson Software Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Regularly reports the status of assigned work.
- Supports OMS automation engineers with operational knowhow.
- Operational interface to manufacturing plants
- Support / participate in testing in plants (Switzerland, Austria)
- Optional: Support Transfer to plant in Schauftenau, Austria
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Prior knowledge and experience in the implementation or use of Emerson Syncade MES systems or operational experience with any MES Systems (desired, but not mandatory: min.5 years experience)
- Experience in Automation areas
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.