For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: OMS Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 3 months
Tasks & Responsibilities
- As a MES referred to across this description as OMS, based automation engineer (preferably Emerson Syncade) bring technical knowhow enabling writing of Manufacturing Procedures and Specifications which bridges the gap between operations, QA requirements and the automation solution.
- To write and review Manufacturing Procedures (Technical Instructions) on how to setup, run and dismantle Single Use and standard Biotechnology Process Equipment.
- Good understanding of the Biotechnology Processes and equipment is essential, as these Manufacturing Procedure requirements will be translated into Functional Requirements (by an external vendor) that will be used to configure an Operation Management System
- Carry out review of FS written by external vendor.
- Carry out review of TS written by external vendor.
- Attend relevant project design review meetings
- Support sFAT and commissioning activities when required.
- Participate in incident review and reconciliation process following sFAT and commissioning.
- Change management and implementation activities.
- Work activities will be carried out in Switzerland with potential for travel and later working contract in Austria
- Provide technical know-how on other OMS standard functions such as Material Tracking, Sample Management, EBRs, Equipment usage etc.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an MES Automation Engineer, preferably with experience in GMP operational environment
- Experience working with Emerson Syncade is preferable, if not working with other MES systems is essential.
- Pharmaceutical / Biological industry background essential
- Ability to write technical Instructions from an operator or end user perspective.
- Experienced in working with P&IDs, PFD’s, reading and interpreting process descriptions.
- Previous experience working with DeltaV would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a cross function organization with Automation, Engineering, Operations and Manufacturing User functions.
- Team player and problem solver, self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory, written and spoken German is beneficial but not essential.
- Good communication skills are essential
- Proactive attitude to work, being organized and good time management
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.