For our customer located in Walldorf/Germany we are currently looking for a: Perl Developer (m/f/d)
- Location: remote
- Branch: software
- Duration: 6 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
The consultant will develop on a software developed internally and the different components to improve and develop new features for the automated delivery of training landscapes behind the business logic. Development will be test-driven and version controlled using git. Since the environment interfaces with other systems (such as AD services, DNS and storage), the consultant will be provided with access to those systems and may work with the configurations of these systems. The consultants work to do analysis of the performance or debugging of those systems.
- Perl5, OOP (bonus: Moose and DBIx)
- General understanding of RESTful APIs (bonus: Swagger/OAS 3)
- Basic knowledge about CICD (bonus: Jenkins, Docker)
- Experience with GitHub, Jira, and Scrum (bonus: GitHub Actions)
- General understanding of software architecture (bonus: microservice architectures)
- Essentials of Linux administration (LPIC not required)
- Experience with RDBMS (bonus: PostgreSQL, SQLite)
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).