For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Planview Integration Project Manager (m/f/x)
Given Gross Rate Range (given by client): 79-89 chf/h gross
NIBR Informatics (NX) implemented the core Planview Enterprise One system in 2020-2021. Currently Resource Allocation/management are implemented. Financial Planning is ongoing, and other modules need to be implemented in 2022. Business processes and additional system integration also need to be analyzed and implemented to full roll out the full capability of Planview Enterprise One.
The Planview Project manager will oversee the remaining functionality implementation and integration of business and system requirements and processes.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assess the current state of Planview Enterprise One in NX, including inventorying capabilities for NX, evaluating data accuracy and integrity, and documenting any lessons learned from Phase 1.
- Collect, document and analyze business requirements and system requirements to be fulfilled in 2022, and develop a prioritized project plan.
- Partner with the Planview Product Manager to schedule and manage the integration activities according to the plan, including following the NOX project management framework and managing all stakeholder communications.
- Roll out and oversee the specific business processes across teams, ensuring full functionality utilization, evaluating data accuracy and integrity, and escalating issues when necessary.
- Serve as Planview Project Manager to lead the successful delivery of the assigned project in a dynamic environment that embraces change
- Manage the project lifecycle according to the NOX project management approach while meeting all governance requirements
- Effectively manage a cross-organizational project team
- Facilitate collaborative decision making and stakeholder management
- Follow internal processes for project approval, delivery, tracking and reporting
- Actively manage risks, issues and other conflicts, promptly escalating as needed
- Planview Enterprise One implementation and management experience required
- University Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a project delivery role accountable for business outcomes
- Formal training in project management methodologies
- Professional certification strongly preferred (PMP, PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Master)
- Experience with use of agile and adaptive project management approaches
- Strong business analysis, business systems analysis and process redesign skills
- Basic skills in the use of project execution software (e.g., Jira, MS Planner, Planview, etc.)
- Experience leading project teams of technical, scientific and business associates
- Experience implementing applications in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Experience implementing IT solutions, platforms and infrastructure
The ideal candidate demonstrates the following skills and capabilities:
- Results-focus and passion for disciplined delivery
- Focuses on people over process and outcomes over artifacts
- Understands and effectively uses different project management approaches
- Understands adaptive and agile project management concepts and has a record of successfully applying the approaches in project delivery
- Has strong communication, team-building and collaboration skills at all levels
- Successfully anticipates, mitigates and resolves risks and conflict, escalating promptly when necessary
- Basic leadership skills and demonstrated ability to motivate a global, intra-discipline project team, using collaboration-style decision making
- Effectively uses project management tools to facilitate decision making and enhance communication
- Has a proactive and practical approach to project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with vendors
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.