For our customer located in Basel St. Johann/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Principal Scientist in Parenteral Dosage Forms (m/f/d)
- Start: asap
- Duration: 1 year
- Workload: 50-60 %
Within the Pharmaceutical Development Unit Specialty we are developing state-of-the-art parenteral, topical, inhaled and ophthalmic drug products, covering the complete life cycle from early phase clinical trials until launch at commercial facilities. We inspire to provide a curious, inspired and unbossed environment in line with the Values & Behaviors and regulations. The successful candidate will be working with highly skilled and creative scientist from all over the globe and get insights into latest trends in development of drug products in the pharmaceutical industry. If you are curious by nature with a profound scientific education, highly flexible and experienced in working in a highly dynamic pharmaceutical environment this is an opportunity for you!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review external data sources, e.g. reports of development studies and manufacturing campaigns done at CMO
- Review external documentation such as e.g. master batch records, executed batch records
- Compile summary reports for internalization into NVS systems
- Support logistics/supply chain activities
- PhD or Master in Pharmacy or relevant field
- Late phase pharma development or manufacturing of parenteral dosage form experience beneficial
- 5 years’ experience in Pharma, e.g. GxP environment, working within cross functional teams
- Experience as Pharmacist is very desirable
- Experience in project management
- Strong document writing skills and analytical thinking
- MS Office Knowledge
- Fast learner with strong communication skills and pro-active approach
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.