For our customer located in Zurich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Process Excellence Specialist (m/f/d)
- hybrid role
- workload: 100%
- 5% travel
Tasks & Responsibilities
The transformation program “Functions of the Future” provides a structured approach to transform our business and enable Functions, Operation Units, and Sites to focus more time creating more value for our patients. The Process Excellence Specialist will support the definition and implementation of a transformative initiative roadmap focused on scalable process improvements using digital technologies, resulting in lean and stable processes enabled by an agile organization.
- Support functional and site initiatives as part of eAGILE transformation program for business process improvement, including change management
- Build BPM competencies on sites and for functions
- Execute improvement roadmaps with sites and Functions
- Develop use cases for business process management framework
- Collect and share best practices
- Practical evaluation and testing of digital technology for process mining, modeling, simulation and automation
- Support roll out of standards, methodologies and framework for process excellence
- Monitors process performance and suggests improvements
- Supports business processes owners in maintaining and improvements
- BS degree in a technical discipline
- Minimum 3 years (for Mgr-level, 5 years for AD-level) experience in designing and improving business processes
- Experience in manufacturing and/or quality/technical services role preferred
- Demonstrated teaching and coaching skills
- Experience in a Leadership role (people, projects, teams)
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent working knowledge and SME on Lean Operating systems and their application in a GxP environment
- Minimum certified: Six Yellow Belt / Lean Practitioner (Green Belt Level expected for AD-level)
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
- Lean Master/ Six Sigma Black Belt certified
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.