For our customer located in Basel (CH) we are currently looking for a: Process R&D Chemist (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 1 year+
- Payrate: 52– 62 chf/h gross (given by client)
- Typical monthly salary e.g.: 160 h * 62 chf = 9920 chf gross
Tasks & Responsibilities
- With your expertise and creativity in development of manufacturing processes you take a leading role in defining sustainable manufacturing processes and strategies for small-molecule projects.
- In our labs, your experimental designs will be executed and allow you to interpret and report data and results
- Processes developed with your contribution will be scalable, robust, and ensure consistently high quality for supplying clinical trials as well as transfer to commercial operations. In our labs, your experimental designs will be executed and allow you to interpret and report data and results.
- As a member of a cross-functional project team, you will collaborate closely with our internal and external partners to ensure timely and quality delivery of processes and new drugs to our patients. You will also contribute with relevant process documentation to support filing of health authority dossiers.
- Scientific curiosity coupled with recognized achievements in the field of small molecule synthetic chemistry
- Experience / exposure, or at least willingness to develop data science skillset
- Dedicated, thoughtful and flexible team working skills
- We are looking for candidates with an advanced degree in Synthetic Chemistry or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written) is required, knowledge of German (spoken / written) is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools
- Good knowledge of office software such as MS Office package
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.