For our customer located in Rotkreuz/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Product Owner (m/f/d)
- Location: Risch-Rotkreuz
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 12 months
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Manage the product development team to create a strong end product.
• Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals.
• Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems.
• Oversee the different development stages
• Manage and prioritize the product backlog.
• Develop user stories
• Part of the scrum team throughout the development process. Close collaboration with product manager and project manager.
• Ensure quality of the product.
• Lead design and definition activities Close collaboration with the UX and stakeholders.
• Present solutions and alternatives to fulfill requirements.
• Advises on tradeoffs between software design decisions and specification decisions.
• Single point of information to keep the team focused and to reduce churn that results from waiting for information or answers.
• Resolver of any conflicting priorities.
• Mentor junior po in the team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
• 8+ years of experience as product owner in software products
• 10+ years experience in product development
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills. You have a highly analytical and conceptual mindset. Your approach is focused on business needs to add value to the organization and to customers
• You are a creative and innovative thinker
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
• In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
• Able to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs
Nice to Haves
• Scrum Product Owner certification is a plus
• Experience in digital innovation is a plus
• Experience in cloud solutions is a plus
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates