For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Professional Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- Location: 4303 Kaiseraugst
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 8 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Is an active part in the product’s lifecycle management and ensures that any solution is chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements, fitting into the Product roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
• Acts as an interface between business and IT functions and as a contact point for business leads in order to launch initiatives, leading and driving the scoping phase.
• BA collaborate with IT Business Partners, Stakeholders, Product Owner and Development Team (Tester, Developer, IT Architects, Adoption Services, external Vendors)
• Collaborates with IT Business Partners and/or Product Managers in business development activities like translating business strategy in technology enabled strategies, C-POD activities, portfolio management processes, feasibility studies, clarifying available technology on the market and vendor selection (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
• Strives for harmonization of business processes across sites and departments by propagating common standardized data models, applications and technologies that are in line with the cross-functional or functional Informatics strategies and architectures.
• BA collaborate and take inspirations from networks and other chapters and PI orgs
• BA displays skills and capabilities in the area of business partnering and/or product management.
• Takes on the additional role of Squad Lead where appropriate
• BA explore opportunities and initiatives to grow professionally, in self-assignment way
• 5y+ of experience in providing digital solutions / implementing of digital solutions preferably in Facility Management and/or Gastronomy / catering industry
• Proven business domain knowledge for the following area(s): commercial excellence, CRM, multichannel, analytics/dashboards, finance/procurement
• Previous experience in supporting/driving Digital & Agile Transformation
• Certification in at least one Agile framework / methodology (eg. Scrum)
• Has practical knowledge of Agile BA framework (IIBA)
• Has the typical skills expected from a Business Analyst, i.e.: business partnering, ability to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
• BA displays the following values: Aspirational, Motivating, Collaborating across, One team Spirit, Be Focused, Fail Fast + Learn Fast, Open Mindset
• Is an Agile ambassador and displays an Agile mindset in the approach to work, i.e.: Enables a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice; Ensures the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed and matches customers needs
• Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
• Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (i.e.: active listening, challenging the status quo, strong communication skills, coaching, translating business vocabulary into technical wording and vice versa, adopting communication style to the recipient)
• Fluent in written and spoken English AND German language
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates