For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Professional Integration Specialist (Data Historian) (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 3 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
We are looking for a Professional Integration Specialist (Data Historian) located at Kaiseraugst to work for PT Informatics, the Informatics supporting the Pharma Global Technical Operations. The focus of the position is being the technical expert for implementation and administration of data historian based on Osisoft PI.
- Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Subject Matter Expert for Problem, Data, Risk and Impact analysis regarding Data Historian Events
- Management and implementation of Interfaces to/from Data Historian and other Data Sources
- Participation in Business Integration and Automation Engineering Projects (e. g. Reporting, Interfaces, Big Data analysis, integration of machines and production lines)
- Min. 5-7 years of experience in Osisoft PI administration and development in a complex integration environment
- Understanding of business processes in pharma manufacturing environment
- Experience in CSV and GxP-compliant environment
- Proven experience in participation in Business Integration and Automation Engineering Projects (e. g. Reporting, Interfaces, Big Data analysis, integration of machines and production lines)
- Experience with Project and/or IT Service Management methodology (ITIL)
- Possesses accountability and proactive behaviour
- Delivery and result-oriented
- Analytical thinking, structured approach to problem solving
- Good communication and collaboration with global teams
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Software development and scripting skills in SQL, PowerShell, Web, .Net, Java, PI PE, PI AF, PI ACE
- Previous client experience
- Experience with global / multi-site manufacturing projects
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW 34 & 35