For our customer located in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Professional SAP BW/SAP Analytics Cloud Project Team Member (m/f/d):
The Business Planning & Analytics is part of the Global ERP Team within the Global Infrastructure and Solutions (GIS) organization, with a multicultural, dynamic team providing analytics solutions to the community worldwide. The Finance Planning and Analytics team provides global end-to-end solutions on the space of Finance, and our vision is to be the organization that best understands the needs of our finance stakeholders and provides meaningful responses through technology and analytics innovation.
The main goal of this role is to design and implement the new SAP Analytics Cloud user story and applications and communicate the milestones with the existing team and stakeholders, in addition to change management, testing and documentation. The user story will use Planning, Insights and potential have mobile version
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assessing new or modified requirements with respect to technical feasibility and complexity and the impact on current and planned systems, standards and guidelines (requirements engineering).
- Exploring solution alternatives and verify their feasibility
Defining required technical resources, software architecture, user interface, and database system.
- Creating or selecting the most suitable methods, techniques, standards, guidelines, and tools for software development.
- Assessing software solutions from the perspectives of security risk, implementing and executing the required procedures for risk analysis in software systems
- Analysis of problems, providing third level support, definition and implementation of the escalation procedures.
- 2-3y of experience in the development and support of SAP Analytics Cloud modeling
- 5y+ SAP BW experience and understanding of a full software development lifecycle
- Solid understanding of software components and architecture, especially limitation of data blending, when to use data replication or live connection
- Knowledge of OData for data replication
- Experience in the creation and support of user story
- Experience in the design and support of application
- Customization to standard application in case required.
- Experience in setting up security for data in the cloud.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Analytics Hub
- Experience with SCRUM framework and Agile mindset
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates