For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
Professional Solution Architect (m/f/x)
The Pharma Technical Operations (PT) business function is going through profound transformation and driving towards truly end-to-end processes and efficiency across all elements of the PT value chain. The PT Informatics organization wants to strengthen its capabilities to support solutions that will be operating in a highly regulated, fully compliant and secure enterprise environment.
In your role you will become a member of the Architecture and Emerging Technologies Chapter. You will be assigned to a program within PT as a representative of PT Informatics that focuses on the implementation of innovative solutions to support the development of new Cell & Gene Therapy (CGT) products. The program is called CGTi that stands for Cell & Gene Therapy Industrialisation and covers the end to end value stream from the initial patient enrollment, manufacturing, supply chain execution to long term patient follow-up.
The perfect candidate:
You will be in charge of the design of the internal manufacturing landscape for our different manufacturing sites and the integration with CMOs. You will partner with internal (Solution Architects, Enterprise Architect) and supplier’s teams as well as business counterparts on the sites and global to lead the system architecture and integrations for the different components of the CGTi Manufacturing landscape (MES, Historian, Quality Management, Security, OT, Equipment Integration…) by using architectural design principles in order to translate our client’s business strategy into a fit-for-purpose solution.
- Start date: ASAP / 01.02.2022
- latest Start Date: 01.02.2022
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: currently yes, after on site work required // no remote workers
- Travel: No
- Department: Architecture Section – Europe 3 (FPTCAD)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver solutions that align with enterprise architecture standards and advance the architecture toward the target state.
- Integrate the specificities of individualized therapies like fast clock speed, PHI/PII data management or modularity to respond to evolving needs.
- Provide leadership and perform facilitation, analysis and design tasks required to ensure that information systems are designed and evolve appropriately
- Work with our business groups to understand their business processes and information needs and work with other members of our informatics organization to identify and design solution options.
- Create and maintain a solution lifecycle roadmap including the technology lifecycle management.
- Document and maintain the solution as-is state in the Enterprise Architecture Management Tool
- Collaborate with the broader architecture community to ensure that the solutions align with target architectures and technology roadmaps.
- Min. Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent (e.g. Computer Sciences)
- Min. 5-8 years of experience in working in the manufacturing space, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Supply Chain or Manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry is a must
- Designing and implementing software solutions in a highly regulated environment.
- Solid knowledge of integration patterns and best practices such as synchronous vs. asynchronous communications (APIs, messaging, publish-subscribe, Mulesoft, Solace)
- Exhibits a Lean-Agile mindset, i.e. // We are working following the SAFe methodology.
- Good enough instead of perfection
- Focus on “Reuse before Buy before Make” when providing direction on future solutions. The best solution may not need significant software development
- Has a strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as an Architect (i.e. presentation and public speaking, negotiation, challenging the status quo, explaining complex matters in a simple way)
- Ability to lead / support specialist resources on technical issues within the domain on content and provides detailed analysis of the operations and opportunities for improvement standards.
Nice to Haves
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional) certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts and ability to design physical and logical data models for complex systems
- Knowledge of automated testing design is a plus
- CGT experience is an advantage
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates
- CW2 & CW3