For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Project Manager IAM (m/f/d)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Duration: 9 months
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the project and achieving its objectives.
- Manage project delivery according to timelines, quality, budget and stakeholder satisfaction based on compliance to the ICE methodology and GxP where applicable.
- Ensure proper project planning, managing transition between project streams.
- Familiar with system validation requirements and ensure a compliant implementation, always following existing validation framework and in alignment with quality experts.
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for IT projects and other policies relevant to the project scopes (e.g. CSV, Information Security).
- Lead project tollgates to get approval for progressing through the project lifecycle.
- Report project status and raising issues to Steering Committee when help is needed.
- Looking for PM with IAM (preferably AD) experience
- PM skills
- Proven experience managing Identity and Access Management projects (Active Directory namely)
- Experience with IAM processes and workflows
- Proven experience managing projects with multiple tracks and a variety of teams involved
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.