For our customer located in Zürich/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: Project Manager Workday (m/f/d)
- Location: Zürich/home office
- Branch: Telecommunication
- Duration: 9 months
Tasks & Responsibilities
Workday module design, rollout and implementation
• Successfully manage delivery of Workday HCM projects.
• Create project plan, manage day to day monitoring tasks and activities. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
• Managing contract based on agreed scope as defined in Statement of Work. Manage scope creep, ensure Change Requests are clearly called out, agreed and impacted against timeline
• Managing client expectations. Assist client project manager managing project delivery, monitoring tasks and progress of client specific activities.
• Continually assessing action items, risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
• Prepare Steering Committee Report and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and communication of decisions made by the customer.
• Close monitoring and reporting on project budget.
• Identify all stakeholders, both direct and indirect, and determine level of involvement needed for project success.
• Work closely with Change Management Manager and Corporate Communications to ensure appropriate change management activities are defined and included in all project plans.
Post-Implementation Transition and Evaluation
• Support the ongoing development of best practices and tools for the workday project management and execution.
• Ensure comprehensive and seamless project post-implementation transition.
• 5+ years with Workday HCM in one or more of the following modules: Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Learning, Workday Help, Peakon, Prism
• Strong business acumen
• Proven collaboration and teamwork skills
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel experience
Nice to Haves
• Workday Certification highly preferred
• Workday EM/PM Certified highly preferred
• Experience with global client delivery or project teams
• Proven Project management experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates