For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: xxxxxx (m/f/d)
- Location: CH-4056 Basel
- Branch: pharma
- Duration: 6 months +
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Project Planner you will be part of the Biologics Analytical Development (AD) Portfolio and Strategy Management (PSM) team, responsible for managing discipline resource plans in close collaboration with Analytical Project Leads and Group Heads.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the AD Biologics demand and capacity plans in the IT-systems “Resource Cockpit”, “Horizon” and other planning tools
- Elaborate with Analytical Project Leads up to date resource forecasts
- Review, validate and challenge inputs for project resource forecasts in close collaboration with AD group heads
- Monitor workload actuals versus plan, report and justify deviations
- Drive the monthly AD demand and capacity planning cycle including preparation of AD demand and capacity meetings, escalations and decisions
- Actively contribute to the development and alignment of processes, governance and best practices for resource planning within TRD Biologics and CGT
- Technical or Business Administration Degree
- High ability to work independently, experience in working in service functions or providing customer support
- Work hands-on with complex IT systems, great attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with high number of stakeholders with different backgrounds
- Fluent English (oral and written)
Nice to Haves
- Thorough understanding of pharmaceutical/biotechnological drug development
- Experience in Project Management
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.
Preferred Interview Dates