For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for support in a Project Singapore business development & partnership capability acceleration (m/f/x)
As Data 42 team advances in operationalizing their business by continuing to engage with several potential partners at different stages of completion.
Currently, the internal team has limited business development and relationship management capacity, therefore external support is required as the project to guarantee Data42 realizes their business case for 2022/2023, as the advanced Proofs of Concepts turn into established partnerships.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordination of the ongoing partnerships at different stages of completion (e.g. Montreal and others in the pipeline) including:
- Finalization of the negotiation of the contracts
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management of the efforts on a day-to-day basis
Engaging in discussions from early stages with new potential partners
Provision to the team, in collaboration with the broader Business Development team with:
- Input for partner presentations and relationship building
- Input and lessons learned for the operating model between the functions within data42, based on the experience with different partners
- partnership relationships management on a day-to-day basis including collating and integrating input on customer feedback, scope requests, and share with relevant teams with prioritization
- Top-Tier trained consultants with R&D pharma and Data Science experience and used to work with Senior Stakeholders (C-Suite) across industries.
- At least 5 years worth of experience within a top tier management consulting firm / investment bank is a definitive plus.
- This is a short, high intensity project so the team will benefit from previous experience with the Data42 business and operating model.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.