For our customer located in Stein/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: QA Operation Expert (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance according to the our client internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements and the filed product quality standards.
- Ensure QA monitoring of the allocated products in the QC organization.
- Manage all quality aspects of a portfolio of products in terms of re-lease, validation, qualification, deviations, change and transfer work, in the QC and AS&T laboratories.
- Perform the technical batch release decision in SAP.
This role requires adherence to specific cGMP requirements and execution according to the valid SOP’s.
The person does support the QA/QC oversight and is doing QA driven projects on requests.our
- German: fluent verbal and written is a MUST.
- English: good verbal understanding, technical understanding
- (Technical) University/academy degree in chemistry, pharmacy or equivalent
- Professional experience in quality control/quality assurance in pharmaceutical industry or in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug products.
- Laboratory Equipment qualification and calibration: HPLC / filtration
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.