For our customer located in Basel/Switzerland we are currently looking for a: QC Analyst(m/f/d)
- Location: Basel
- Branch: Pharma
- Pay Rate: 36,93 – 46,17 chf/h
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Sample storage and management
- Analytical testing and documentation of API / drug substance and raw materials (e.g. HPLC, Titration, pH, Osmolality, TOC/TN)
- Ensure all activities in compliance with cGxP, incl. data integrity
- Stability (when not centralized)
o Testing/Sample storage and management
o Analytical documentation of stability samples to cGxP standards
- Comply with all HSE guidelines
- Detect and report potential accident, risks and propose solutions
- Responsible for participating in initial training and retraining
- Education & Qualification
- Completed apprenticeship as a laboratory assistant or equivalent training
- Languages Basic (oral and written) in English
- fluent in German language (oral and written)
- Administrative activities and GMP and HSE-compliant, efficient production and documentation of standardized tasks in the infrastructure
- Breakthrough Analysis; Being Resilient; Operational Excellence; Continuous Learning; Digital & Tech Savvy
- Laboratory equipment; Quality Control (QC) Testing; Quality Control Sampling; knowledge of TQM and related industry GxP standards and processes; Laboratory Excellence; Quality decision making
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment in the pharmaceutical industry (quality assurance, production), aseptic technique.
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.