For our customer located in Basel St. Johann/Switzerland we are currently looking for a:
QM Business Support – Project Implementation (m/f/d)
- The focus of a business analyst(B/A) is to support on the implementation of a Project, primarily on processes linked to Quality and Batch Management on SAP, being the main business contributor from the quality area, with an strong SAP QM (Lion) focus.
- Validate and support on the data migration approach.
- Execute individual and business integration tests (OQ, IM).
- Support on the specific process definition topics related mostly to mapping between sending and receiving site of a project implementation.
- Generate training material for the final business users.
- Provide training and know-how transfer to the business community as part of the Project go live.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Conduct validation of processes according to already standarized processes in QM/Lion area.
- Support of validation of Data and process modeling.
- Support on Inspection plans validation and transferring between SAP sites (IT working in a solution that needs to be validated, tested and implemented)
- Being the first contact for any QM related question, approaching the global and local QM organizations on such requests.
- Provide training to the final business users, using existing training materials and generating new training content for specific new functionality.
- Prepare and execute unit and integration testing in support of projects and identify and document and deviations or errors
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Ensure delivery of project results according to agreed quality and schedule, including all compliance and validation activities according to a GMP project.
- Migration of data, including inspection plans, properly executed without deviations.
- Unit and integration test executed as per schedule.
- Training & Know how delivered to the future operations team.
- Primarily SAP QM module specialty area with deep experience as SAP user: working with inspection lots, inspection plans, batch status, etc. and clear understanding on master and transactional data dependencies.
- Good understanding of Logistics SAP modules and business processes
- Experienced in the SAP QM module developed by our client (LION).
- Project Management skills
Did we catch your interest?
The SymplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.