Tasks & Responsibilities
– To develop the first milestones: To set up the procedures necessary for the development of the production workshop and to participate in the elaboration of the single document for the evaluation of professional risks document (DUERP)
– Advancing progress: Setting up a quality policy and system within the French subsidiary, while taking inspiration from the global quality system
– Thinking process: Supporting ISO certifications and monitoring QHSE actions
– Take responsibility: Advise teams on HSSE issues and ensure communication on site (preventive actions)
– Initiate reporting: Elaboration and follow-up of KPIs
- Education: 5 years of higher education in engineering or economics with a specialisation in quality management, for example
- Experience: Minimum 2 years professional experience in production, quality management and process implementation
- Knowledge: ISO 9001
- Languages: French (fluent), Working English (B2) required, German is a plus; an integration
German is a plus; integration course in Germany and regular exchanges with with colleagues in Germany
- Personality: Start-up spirit, flexibility and personal initiative combined with an autonomous and structured way of working.
- Experience in QM systems
- Automotive / Manufacturing experience
Did we catch your interest?
The SimplyVision-Team is looking forward to receive your application (Word file is highly appreciated).
Kindly be informed that our customer is located in Switzerland. Therefore only applications from candidates within the EU or candidates holding Swiss work permission are required.